Monday, June 16, 2008

I CAN

When I'm tempted to see the lesser part of me When all I can view are my inadequacies When both my past and my present condemns Remind me that I can, Remind me that I can
When distractions and darkness cloud my senses When all I could look at is the world's wicked judgments When the most logical thing is to give up my dreams Tell me, tell me, tell me that I can
Give me the eyes to see, and the faith to Live. Oh I dare to hope, and I dare to believe! When all kinds of reason for hope is gone, Then I will hope in Faith, and in Faith I will stand!
Why do you weary yourself with the things that you do? Cast your cares upon me my child, didn't I tell you? Live under my Grace and understand this: You can't, but I can, so now you can too!
Grace is where all your hard work ends It is where True Love and True Power begins For True Faith is birthed when ability dies Very few know this. Is it that hard to realize?
I told you to trust me with all your heart Just stand believing - that is all your part And if you have forgotten, then I'd tell you again: My child, my precious one, Yes! You can!
© 2008, Zoe Seeker

2 comments:

William Wren said...

great stuff

Zoe Seeker said...

to william wren,
Thank you. :-)